A City Steeped in History and Luxury
Rome, a city where history and modern luxury intertwine, offers an experience like no other. From the ancient grandeur of the Colosseum to the timeless beauty of the Vatican and the Pantheon, to the chic allure of the Spanish Steps, Rome is a testament to enduring elegance. Immerse yourself in a city that has captivated hearts for centuries.
Indulge in the Extraordinary
Discover Rome through exclusive experiences designed for the discerning traveler. Enjoy private tours of the Vatican, away from the crowds. Relish in rare wine tastings in ancient cellars, and see the city from a new perspective with a private helicopter tour. Every moment in Rome can be a masterpiece of luxury.
Stay in World-Class Elegance
Rome’s luxury accommodations are havens of sophistication and comfort. From historic hotels to contemporary resorts, each offers exceptional service, exquisite amenities, and an atmosphere of sheer opulence. Your stay in Rome will be as memorable as the city itself.
Here are some exquisite options for a luxurious stay in Rome:
Baglioni Hotel Regina Rome: Located on Via Veneto, this hotel combines elegance and modern conveniences. With 116 lavish rooms and the Roman Penthouse Suite decorated in traditional and sleek art deco style, guests can enjoy the hotel’s wellness area, spa, fitness center, and innovative Italian cuisine at Brunello Bar and Restaurant.
Bulgari Hotel Roma: Renowned for its fashion heritage, Bulgari’s namesake hotel in Rome offers 114 luxuriously appointed rooms and suites. The highlight is the 16,000-square-foot spa adorned with marble columns and mosaic tiles inspired by ancient Roman baths. Indulge in signature dining experiences, including Italy’s first Bulgari-branded chocolatier and patisserie.
Corinthia Rome (new in 2024): Housed within a former 19th-century bank headquarters, Corinthia Rome immerses guests in a blend of history and modern luxury. Reimagined rooms and suites offer comfort and style, while world-renowned chefs create classic dishes. The hotel also features a wellness center, an exclusive rooftop terrace with stunning city views, and a curated menu of massages and treatments.
Hotel de la Ville, a Rocco Forte Hotel: Overlooking the Spanish Steps, this lively 18th-century palazzo combines classical Roman romance with contemporary cool. Enjoy sweeping city views, buzzing drinking and dining spots, and a Sicilian-inspired spa. Indulge in fine Italian classics at Le Jardin de Russie and experience exceptional comfort in luxury rooms or suites.
Hotel Hassler Rome: Owned by a famous Swiss hotelier family, Hotel Hassler Roma stands atop the Spanish Steps as a symbol of “la dolce vita.” With elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites, Michelin-starred dining at Imàgo, and a relaxing Amorvero SPA terrace, guests can experience luxury and breathtaking views of Rome.
Rest assured, we’ll find the perfect hotel tailored to your unique preferences in Rome. From the enchanting allure of historic hotels to the sophisticated charm of contemporary luxury, the Eternal City offers a diverse selection of accommodations to ensure your stay is not just memorable, but perfectly suited to your tastes and desires
A Culinary Adventure for the Senses
Embark on a culinary journey in Rome’s finest dining establishments. From intimate Michelin-starred restaurants to exclusive culinary experiences, Rome’s gastronomic landscape is as rich and varied as its history. Each meal is not just food, but a celebration of Italian culinary art.
- Almato: A fine dining establishment with a minimalist design, offering a multi-course land-to-sea menu designed by Chef Tommaso Venuti, known for his culinary prowess and architectural background.
- INEO: An exclusive restaurant with a distinct air of exclusivity and low lighting, offering a mix of Abruzzo and Eritrean cuisine that is rarely seen in menus in Italy, created by Executive Chef Heros De Agostinis.
- Antico Arco: A popular place for real-deal Roman classics, offering a white-tablecloth dining experience with well-executed Roman dishes, including a seven-course tasting menu and à la carte options.
Contemporary Italian Cuisine:
- Seu Pizza Illuminati: A modern pizzeria with a cool and minimalist ambiance, known for incorporating local products in nontraditional ways and offering award-winning pizzas.
- Roscioli: A modern Italian dining experience offering fresh and inspiring dishes with delicate plates, an extensive wine selection, and a store-length counter piled high with all sorts of edible goodies.
- Dogma: A relative newcomer to the Roman restaurant scene, offering traditional Italian cuisine with a contemporary twist, such as grilled seafood and pasta dishes cooked on the grill.
Traditional Roman Cuisine:
- Da Francesco: Known for its perfectly crisp pizzas and surprisingly strong offering of Roman dishes with a twist, including fettuccine alla gricia and saltimbocca alla Romana.
- Armando al Pantheon: A popular place for real-deal Roman classics, offering well-executed Roman dishes in a white-tablecloth setting with a focus on traditional Italian cuisine.
- Da Enzo: A cozy restaurant known for its sourdough bread, ricotta, and traditional Roman classics like polpette (meatballs) and grilled garlicky eggplant.
From cozy local favorites to Michelin-starred gems, we’ll guide you to the ideal dining spot in Rome – be it for a family meal, a local experience, or a romantic proposal setting.
Thanks to Stefano Barbieri for the video!